Tuesday, September 05, 2006


The classes I appreciate and enjoy most...
Art
History
English

The classes I detest and dread...
All the Limudei Kodesh
Math

I'm gonna write a book. And in order to do that I need to know psychology so it's good I have this blog where I analyze ppl and myself so I can learn more of what goes on in the human brain and I can develop realistic and unique characters in my book. They have to be different from me, and in order to do that I need to know what "Me" is so that I can create the opposite. And once I can formulate full personalities and life styles and a plot, I'll be able to construct a good book. This is how an author should work.

You've gotta take things apart and analyze them before you can put them back together again.

When things aren't orderly to some extent I feel lost. Must be from some trauma or something I don't know. And part of that need for orderliness means knowing exactly how much people know about me and that they don't know too much, so it's hard to trust people.


No comments: