Friday, September 22, 2006

I hope everyone has a good year

If I could sum up the year, well, I can't.
Because it's all the little things that made me who I am,
And all the big things that enable me to speak of the little things.
I was in all the places I love most;
I was with all the people I love most.
Some people became more annoying this year;
Some people became more likable.
Some aspects of life became complicated,
Some were molded by music,
Some by failure.
Some things got easier
A lot got more interesting.


Become / The Goo Goo Dolls
There's so much more about you that you never let them see
You turn away
But not to me
And I know how they tried to take you
Held you up and meant to break you down
But you can't be

For so long I tried to reach you
I know I'm almost there
I'm close enough for you to see

You've been hiding in the shadows
Have you forgotten how we used to dream
Let me remind you
The light doesn't blind you at all
It just helps you see
Can you see

Yeah you have become
Yeah you have become beautiful

And I can't be the stranger
That's been sleeping in your bed just
Turn around and come to me
I feel all the pain inside
And everything you been denied you feel
It's all you feel

You've been hiding in the shadows
Have you forgotten how we used to dream
Let me remind you
The light doesn't blind you at all
It helps you see
Can you see

Yeah you have become
Yeah you have become beautiful
Yeah you have become
Yeah you have become beautiful

Brush back your hair and look around you
Feeling like the truth has found you here
You're here with me
Let love become the mirror
With no fear where you're from
You have become beautiful


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This year u HAVE become beautiful
so so so beautiful
oh and the harmonica in the song vienna in not a harmonica its an accordion anyway have the best year possible and good luck

*Miriam* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shadow_Fox said...

this song is about u....
whoever wrote the comment knows his stuff (young)

miriam i had the most awsome shabas with u... fun to talk about stuff...

i really like u mir keep it up just try to be more cheerfull

still on for 27.. ;) rock on

*Miriam* said...

27 is a really good age, that's 11 years from now, not so far... i had lots of fun talkin to u too. thanks for sitting on the steps with me i like steps.