Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I won't be able to write on my blog anymore, because I just have too much to say; Too many words to express; Too many things to tell you about. Too many things to tell the world...

Maybe there's one thing in the world that can say everything. Maybe a kiss.


And why do we keep our feelings so secretive?

I just figured out everything:
Well, so animals have their level of intellegence, and to them it's all there is, it's the highest they can get. They see the world from their point, and that's the way the world is. But we know, that the level of intellegence that is possible on this earth is highter- it is our level. They don't know what they're missing.

And I feel the same.

I feel like I'm using the most of intellegence that is possible, and we think it is the Most, BUT it is NOT, there is a higher level.

As humans, we are blind. Just like animals and other living creatures below us, we see the world from our point and we think it is the best. We think we have so much knowledge.

But we are tiny, we are little specs, walking around and doing petty things here. And I KNOW that there are higher levels of intellegence, understanding and capability, but it is like screened out from me, it's like a whole color scheme that we cannot comprehend.

I'm really not expressing myself well. If anyone understands what I mean, help me rephrase my point.

One of my favorite poems:

O rose, thou art sick!
The invisible worm
That flies in the night,
In the howling storm,

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy,
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.

-William Blake

2 comments:

Bz:) said...

"A true architect- one who wants his buildings to stand the test of time-must consult with nature. He must be captivated by the lights."

that was from a movie called the lakehouse. i thought about you when they said this part.

*Miriam* said...

WOW