Monday, September 04, 2006



More pics are coming, my internet connectoin is just running really really slowly... there are really gr8 pics tho! so check my blog tomorrow.

I am soo nosey! And I hate having to wait so long for stuff because then I imagine it and dream of it so much that when it actually comes, it's not as great as it should be.

I've come to the conclusion that ppl in love should be best friends, too, in order for their relationship to last. Because lust and eagerness end, yet you can never get sick of a best friend.

I always have stuff to say, or things I want to express, but I never manage to express myself and I always feel like something is missing and I'm waiting for the day when I will be simply satisfied and I will have expressed everything I need to ever express and I will know that I said everything I want to say and I will be happy with who I am and who I have and where I live and what I do. I'm just waiting for that miracle to come along... And maybe that miracle is a person.

9 comments:

Shadow_Fox said...

u needa get urself a guy ...
stop being depressed... not cool...

*Miriam* said...

Hey it's not depression- it's self-analysis. (Like I said in another post- "Growing up is now about learning new things; it's about being able to define the things you already know")

*Miriam* said...

typo:
"NOT about learning new things..."

Leenie ;-) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Miriam* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Avital said...

That is what i have been saying for about 3 years! It is better 2 be best friends then BF/GF cuz 99% of the time that kind of relationship will end. Wait till we are older and ur ready 2 seriously date, then date a guy- right now just be good friends. And Yonatan, having a bf doesn't solve all ur problems. Sometimes it just causes new problems or different problems.

*Miriam* said...

avital im not talking about being friends first and waiting till ur older. im saying that ur bf needs to also be ur best friend, nothign about having one come b4 the other. I think havign a boyfriend at 16 is fine! (not that i have one but wtvr)

Bz:) said...

i totally agree with miriam. a bf has to be your best friend. also, i think a real relationship doesnt start when you get asked out and when you declare yourselves a couple, but it kinda happens. and you look back a month later and say "oh. i guess hes my bf..."

about ur miracle- i dont think it ever comes. you have moments like that- when everything is perfect. but i think you never reach the time when you "know who you are". i think life is always trying to get there. and in the end, all your effort ARE who you are... its hard to explain.

"dont be anxious to GET THERE or BECOME THAT. the road is long. and in the end- the journey is the destination"

Bz:) said...

btw- i saw some stuff were censored... what kind of blog is this?:p