Friday, October 20, 2006

Free Hugs !!!

"Go ahead tell me you'll leave again, you'll just coming back running... And I'll take you for who you are, if you'll take me for everything..."



We walked around the midrechov with Free Hugs signs and people started coming over and giving everyone a hug and taking pictures in hugs and then we even heard other ppl giving out Free Hugs to ppl. And ppl were talking about us and ppl were saying we were doing an amazing thing, and we made ppl happy, and ppl got hugs.
Lots of ppl.
We started out with one sign, then we made more. All of us had a sign (well, some of us shared signs lol) it was only a piece of paper but we wrote on it Free Hugs and ppl got all interested and wanted to hold up signs, too.
We're going to continue this.
And we're going to make people happy.

8 comments:

*Miriam* said...

Cut off all of a person's ways of communication, why don't you?

*Miriam* said...

Damn it it's my fault

*Miriam* said...

20th of October, with all it's simplicities. One day can change your life.

Leenie ;-) said...

Wow. Who were u with? It's like all those stories about those amazing people who do little things and can accomplish so much.. I think u should make real signs.

*Miriam* said...

BTW, I wasn't talking about this 20th of October. But I guess you can look at it that way, too. I guess something cool happens Every 20th of October.

It was Chavi, Amy, Batzion, me, Ester, Nava, Tziporah, Natanel, Menachem, Yonatan, Yoni, Micha. If I forgot someone, sorry :S!!!

Shabbat was so awesome, especially Friday night. With just one more person would have been the most perfect Friday night.

Avital said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Avital said...

I wish i could have come. This week Beezrat Hashem I am planning on going. Shabbat was AWESOME! The Ramat BS guys showed up on friday night, and nava and chavi were here... lol

*Miriam* said...

Yeah I gotta thank Joe a million times

And besides for that, I have to thank so many ppl so many times.

Thanks u guys for coming to our school! :-) :-) :-) I'm serious it made me happy. I don't think anyone else really cared that much but I did, just so u know how much I appreciate it :-D