Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I need to quit school and write my novel that I'm planning on finishing by the end of the year.
I sit in the four-walled room, imprisoned in the teacher's blabbing, thinking to myself "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"
Not the place for me.
I need to get a job so that I can backpack the world after highschool.
I believe that there is a god - or some other-dimensional power - but we do not need to worhip it.

the deepest things come on the thinnest sheets of paper
Wind, Follow Me!

5 comments:

Bz:) said...

i just had a funny idea. we should make your blog a birthday party!!!
find the date of ur first post and we'll celebrate that night. cuz ur blog is a really serious thing for you, and you really kept it up. so were doing a party, ok?

*Miriam* said...

February 20th, 2006, was the first post. This February 20th will be a year since then! It'll be it's first birthday :-)
hehe

Leenie ;-) said...

LoL! I'm all 4 it!

*Miriam* said...

On to a different subject...
I'll tell you why I hate school.
It's cuz once you organize all the subjects into arranged hours and certain days, they become boring beyond boring.
What if right now I feel like learning the history of the Quakers, well hell I don't want to turn that into a class! Because if I do I'll have to learn it Days x,y and z, and hours x,y and z in each of those days, but right then, I might want to want to learn Car Mechanics not the history of the quakers, but I don't want a class of that either! I want to be able to open a book or encyclopedia whenever the hell I want and it's nobody's problem but mine if I don't learn enough of certain things, or too much of some things, so why would anyone care?
WHy should people make learning the biggest bullshit thing in the world?

Avital said...

Yeah mim... u got a point. Look on the bright side: we only have a year and a half left b4 escaping this torture...