Saturday, October 28, 2006

Raindrops on my head :-)

I'll never forget the rain.
Last night.
Sometimes when you talk about something too much or write about something so much it makes it not special anymore so I don't wanna tell everything becuz it was one of the best Friday nights ever.
It's one I'll never forget.
Pouring, with the fresh smell that I love so much.
A Freedom Smell.
My Nature is My Home!
And Friday night as it is is such a special time, eating around the table and just the whole Shabbat feeling.
So when it was pouring,
Beautiful raindrops landing on our earth
I ran out.
Barefoot.
And I looked up and just smelled the air.
And I ran around the street
And I thought about how happy I was.
And how wonderful it was.
And how miraculous and beautiful and utterly dreamy it was.
And it still is.
Cuz I still remember it
And I came home soaked like i just took a shower
Like how all those sexy ppl look in movies with their hair all wet
and their clothes sopping with the natural
rain
water

2 comments:

Joi said...

its cleansing, isnt it? the rain, all over you. it washes everything away. all the dirt from your soul and the callouses from your heart. it gives you a chance to go back, and begin again. brand new.
and the smell- before, during, and after rain. its so fresh. theres no bad side-effects. its all about clean. new. second chances. starting over...

*Miriam* said...

That's a cool way of feeling about the rain, but I feel differently about it. I don't think so much about the whole thing of brand new and starting over and washing away all the bad stuff, becasue there isn't really that much badness to wash away, I think the rain is more about just feeling free and conncected to the earth and the nature, and Love in general.