Friday, April 27, 2007

According to IMDB, Walk Two Moons was supposed to be made into a movie this year (well, originally it was supposed to be made in 2004, and each year they pushed it off). I just checked and saw that it isn't even listed anymore, so I assume they decided not to make it.
I want to make it! I know everything baout the book and it would be so fun! But first I kinda need to learn how to make a movie and I need all the equipment and I need actors. So I guess I'll have to wait until I'm a little older, even though I really want to be the first to turn this young adult novel into a movie! It's a great story (it's my favorite book).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not impossible you can start now with wiring a script, and the equipment you get that after starting and cast you have to think of, making a movie is not as hard as it seems
you can start now

*Miriam* said...

You know what, I think you're right. I'm gonna start writing a script.