Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I don't know what to do!
I'm just sitting here
1- I have school now
2- 2 book reports and a project about the 60's are due today
3- I didn't do them because I was planning on going to jm to take theory
4- The person who was supposed to go with me, can't go
5- I don't want to go alone
6- I have to do theory, because im already up to driving lesson #17
7- If I don't go today I'm gonna ask to not have more lessons till I do it
8- Next week we have a matkonet almost every day I think, so when will i do it?
9- I missed my ride to school so now I needa take a bus, so should I go now or wait a bit?
10- And if I go, I don't have my reports that were due like a month ago.
11- Am I a horrible student or what? lol
12- Tonight is just me and my sister at home at least that should be fine. She knows how to cook yummy dinners :-) all my favorite stuff. she told me to tell her what i want and shell make it. I know what I want :-) it's always the same

Anywayyy so that's the story of this morning.
And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: