Friday, June 08, 2007

ANOTHER LIFE IN THE DAY OF A MAN

Every day is a whole life.
I can live only one day of my life
And still learn the lessons of a lifetime.


The beautiful world that we created is the inspiration for building a beautiful world.
We are inspired by what we create.
We create love
And it inspires us to love
And we love more
till our minds explode with inspiration.

Artists are misunderstood
And if only everyone understood them
They would no longer be artists.

A shoot of inspiration.
I'm stricken by a surge of reality,
And I realize,
I have so much,
And all I'm doing is sitting here
I become antsy
As people sleep
And talk
Like morons
And the crevices of people's minds don't seem to understand the importance of life.
They're scattered around like thorns among roses
I feel like they are pricking my abilities
With disappointment.
I feel like I can do better
And I want them to do better too.
I AM FREE
and ABLE to do whatever I want
And paint my life
In shades
No one knew of
And write of things
No one knew how to express in words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the most amazing poem
i love this idea
this is like so amazing theres nothing i can say i am really amazed

tsachi said...

if this is yours, your going as far as it gets...