Sunday, June 10, 2007

I am surrounded by the mist of romance and love and safety. I feel the imaginary vibe rising up like smoke and filling the room. I sit by the piano and I can already hear the sounds in my head, the beautiful notes seeping into the world like soft butterflies, fluttering around the darkness and piercing us with specs of hope and raising us, higher and higher till our heads hit the tip of the sky. And it makes us tilt our heads in wonder. I place my fingers on the keys, spread out, as if I am about to start a symphony. I can't. But I close my eyes and it almost draws tears because the music is so loud, even though nothing is being played.
And maybe that is what our life is made of.
All the secret sounds we hold in the depths of our head, the ones that keep us going

No comments: