Friday, December 18, 2009

I've got so much to do, and I'm so excited. Don't know where to start. And the music in the background is making me nostalgically feel like my options are limitless, I'm free right now. I can write my wings up to the sky, float my words on worlds of inspiration.
Yes, write!
And BE
I can be, and feel, so FREELY...!

And in the army, that's what they can't take away from me- my thoughts. But now that I'm home till Sunday, they're even more exploded, they're sizzling up my mind an I want to jump and cry and laugh all together. And LOVE, love everything, tearlove. lovetears.

I'm happy. I'm doing something so amazing, I'm doing what I want to be doing. And it's even really enjoyable, motivational and inpirational!

1 comment:

mark said...

does anyone really read this stuff?