Saturday, November 20, 2010

A sigh
Between four walls, and I remember all the other parts of me,
But here we are,
And my blood sighs a sigh of relief
And my heart and my skin
And my mind.
They rest
On the endless comfort of his being.
The fabric of his shirt is warm to me,
His skin is warm to me.
I hold onto him and I feel -
I don't want to move,
I feel so safe.
I can say what I want, I WILL. I DO.
His ears are always open for me, as are his arms.
his whole body.
My body sighs with relief in his presence.

Even if he's on the other side of the room, he's still here,
That's enough to make me happy.
There's a line connecting us.
He'll come to me soon.
הוא נהג באוטו, אמו לידו ואני ואחיו מאחורה, הסתכל עליי דרך המראה ואמר בקול-
יש לי את האישה הכי יפה בעולם!
I love him!
I hope that even after we will live together all the time I'll feel this crazy about him.
To wake up in the middle of the night and lay my arm on his back,
To wake up in the morning and kiss him even before opening my eyes
To go into him room (in his parent's house) together, to lock the door.
To talk, to have him tell me stories,
To watch him walk around, and talk to people, and Be.
Viva la Amor!
הכל טוב יותר כשאתה בסביבה
He left a few hours ago,
But I still have remnants of him in me.

No comments: