Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today I had off, and I was in Beit Shemesh.
I went shopping and out to lunch with Imma.
I woke up late this morning,
last night I sat downstairs and read while Imma and Abba were downstairs doing stuff.
It was nice.
And tomorrow I'm free, and I'll do stuff.
In the evening I have drawing, which is always so relaxing.
BUT
In between I'm on base tonight from 8 pm to 8 am tomorrow morning
And I'm nervous because I don't like being there and having to do stuff there
Especially now, when I don't even really know what I'm supposed to do, and what I'm allowed to do.
And I'm nervous that someone will get sick and I'll have to do Shabbat.
I'm just always nervous about the army, even when I'm home, or have a day off, or two.
Tonight (if I'm allowed) I'll continue writing a story. And I'll bring a book to read.
And hopefully it'll be over in 5 months.
30X5=150
150 days left for me.

No comments: