Monday, March 21, 2011

Every time I experience something interesting I know it could be a good paragraph of illustrated words and inspiration, but it beats me and I don't know what to write when I want to write...
This was my first Purim in Jerusalem. Everything in this city is more special and real than any other place. You know what, I don't know how to write at this time in history.
I'll just keep the thoughts in my head for now.

All the crazy colorful inspiration pieces of words that could illude into something wonderful turn into specs of material on how I don't know how to express them. Instead of jotting down the real experience, all I can do is tell the blog about my inability to express the experience. The snowflakes of memories sink into these strained wors of inability.

*I don't know what "illude" means

No comments: