Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gilad

I deeply appreciate your existence, I long for your closeness. I admire your being, I idolize your personality. I apply your laugh to my wind, I replay it over and over and over in my head.
I miss you, I so badly miss you.
I did pretty well. Much better than ever in the past. I didn't cry at all this week! I wasn't scared at home alone, in the dark. I was able to fall asleep without horrible, dark fears attacking my little mind.
I haven't had horrible fears all week, just little small ones, like always.
I made it through Sunday
through Monday
through Tuesday
through Wednesday.
Now it's Wednesday night and now I REALLY miss you.
Now I feel utterly alone for the first time all week.
The stretch of you since Sunday is fading
Come home already. I'm scared.



No comments: