Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today we had an orientation at art school before the official first day on Sunday.
For some reason right now I feel really nervous about something which I don't know of, and my hands are a little shaky. Soon Imma and Abba are coming with a disassembled closet which we will assemble here with the help of Eli and Menachem (Gilad's in miluim). But that's not a reason for nerves. I don't know. Maybe I just really want Gilad to come home already.
Anyway
At Musrara today I met for the first time the other ten or so students who will be with me. I think it'll be a good year. Well, an interesting one, at least. Small department, small school. That's why I liked it and wanted to learn here. High level but very open and individual.
Starting on Sunday.
Maybe THAT'S what the tension is about.
Well, hoping for the best...
:)

No comments: