Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Dreams

Last night I had a strange dream. I had a baby girl. At first she was really ugly but then within seconds she grew a little and became really beautiful with blue eyes. I was sitting with her on a bus and someone said I should put on sunscreen because at her age her skin is really sensitive (that's funny because I'm always very careful about sunscreen and find it annyoing when parents don't protect their kids' faces from the sun). After this, things got weirder because I kept leaving her everywhere inside her carrier, and then kept running back to find her. Other things happened too, but I don't remember them anymore. I just remember that I kept noticing she was not with me anymore and I had to go back and pick her up at the last place I'd been at.

No comments: