Thursday, January 22, 2015

Walking

I imagined this in sound, in a video, but now it will be written here instead, or in addition.
I walked an hour and a half home from a far neighborhood. I walked and walked and walked because I lost my bus pass and didn't want to pay the regular expensive bus fare (I only have a minimal amount of money to spend this month). The walking made me feel stronger, emotionally. I thought- maybe next time I should be more careful not to lose things. But no, that's not the right thing to say now because things get lost every so often and that's fine. The thing is- just don't get all worked up about it if something gets lost. Or you can get worked up about it, but just remember to take a really long walk afterwards.
That will always help.
Just remember. Make yourself walk until it makes you feel stronger.

No comments: