Monday, August 24, 2015

I'm flying in less than three days. I have to be strong and get my act together. I've got lots to do before I fly, and I need to stop worrying about this aloneness. I brought it upon myself, now I need to face reality bravely as it hits me and rids of all the lovely things I knew I'd do with you.
After all, I did write "I think that my fear of being alone is a very good reason to go for it." So here it is for me, my fear of being alone, waiting for me at the door, waiting for me to embrace it and cry.
I was too afraid. Sumsum did it for me.
I hurt him, I really did.
I was awful.
I need to fix myself
And be the amazing person I know I can be.

I've had my share of breakups and tears.
Buckets full of tears

Now I need to seize the moment, stop being afraid, go on my trip and have an amazing time.

I believe that if my relationship with Sumsum is right, it'll happen anyway, after I come back.


No comments: