Saturday, January 02, 2016

2016

I know what I want in 2016. I want to be left alone. I want no on to get mad at me for silly things. I want to be able to spend an hour every day staring out and breathing nature. I want to live in a small, clean apartment with big windows and with a cute kitchen to bake cakes in. I want to go on long bus and car rides. I want to go hiking alone. I want to read books. I want to walk around. I want to hug and kiss trees. I want my lover to visit me once in a while. But mostly I want to be alone. I want there to be quiet. I want silence.

I don't want to have to be brave or courageous or daring. I just want to BE, without faking, without fooling, without forcing, without pretending.

I want to say- no, not today, today I want to be alone.
I want to say- not this month, or not this year.
This year I want to be alone.
In 2016 I want to be alone most of the time.

Only alone I will find peace.
Only alone I will know what I want from someone else.
Only alone I will know what I want from myself
in order to seek the one single thing that I need:
Freedom.








(videos from about two years ago)


No comments: