Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy

You know what, I'm so happy about every single thing that has happened in my life. My rich past fills me with joy. I'm so happy and content with all the wonderful people I've been in relationships with; they all settle in me like soft sand near a low tide. I love the fact that every relationship was different. I love the fact that I tremendously appreciate my past relationships and each one of my past partners, who were my best friends for long periods of time, and some still are close friends; they each added color and spice into my life. They were sunrises on my horizon, and they remain rays that color my palette. They all, without even knowing it, have been a step on my ladder, bringing me closer to where I am today: In the realm of joy and serenity, fulfilling dreams.

They all led me to my recent trip to the USA,
To my discontent with the trip,
To my difficulties accepting the fact that it wasn't a good 3.5 months
To the awareness of my oppression of myself
To the awareness that I had to leave what I was clinging to,
To the hard breakup,
To the blessed aloneness,
And then
to the wonderful moment when Tal (adventurous and inspiring, loving and sincere), through posts from that very same trip, added me on facebook and said "שלום!", the point from which onward we became two inseparable beings.





No comments: