Friday, September 02, 2016

Friday

Last week: This morning the bus driver was wearing Shoresh sandals, and that made me feel good.
And the song "Renegade" made me feel that it's okay to be crazy.



Today (a different day) a young man on the bus gave money to a man who didn't have enough to pay for the bus ride. The generous guy was wearing Shoresh sandals and that made me feel good.



On the train
.There are always families that make me feel uncomfortable
.The woman who physically held down her hyperactive son
The crop-duster (and the father to the child: "Look! A plane!")
The stains on the window which remind me of the maps of the destroyed lands from animal agriculture.
The mother's reason for not bothering others:
אל תפריע לאנשים, הם יכעסו. אתר רוצה שיכעסו עליך? 
(ואם לא יכעסו, ולא יביעו התנגדות, הוא יכול להפריע?! הסיבות המעוותות של הורים ישראלים למה לא לעשות דברים מעצבנים או פולשניים לאחרים.)



___


אני מנסה להילחם בזמן העובר. אני יכולה להעביר את היד שלי על גופו של טל למשך דקות ארוכות, מדיטציה של היאחזות ביופי הנוכחי. דברים מטרידים אותי ואין מושלמות, אבל יש את הגוף הרך והמופלא.
-האם הייתה לך פעם החלטה קשה בחיים? כזאת שאין בה אופציה מנצחת? לפעמים אני מרגישה שאני מיומנת בforks in the road. מהניסיון שלי, תמיד מה שמחליטים בסוף יוצא להיות הבחירה הטובה יותר. 


What are you thinking?
-I'm imagining I'm inside a big pit and someone is calling in, "Miriam! Miriam!" and I'm thinking, "is that me? Is that me?" It scares me when I feel a disconnectedness with my name.
-We're just another animal on earth
-our body is; not our תודעה (consciousness). Sometimes I feel literally locked inside my body. My consciousness wants to live outside the body, just a hovering mind. I see myself in third person, yet I am IN me. And my consciousness will die with my body, and that's scary.
-But why would you want your mind to be immortal?
-Like Godliness, that people believe has existed and will exist so long the world exists. When there is existence, there is תודעה (consciousness), and I'd want mine to be part of that foreverness.

I fall asleep slowly, I dream strange dreams I remember only in parts. Deep colors, a hotel manager who jokes that there are prostitutes on the train. My brother gives them a speech on how hotels in America are much better. We're here on some secret mission. I'm waiting for Tal. I say I'll pay for everyone but remember I don't have enough money. I do it anyway. Nemo is somewhere in the dream, and other people too, swirling around in strange strokes of panic and disconnectedness.
I wake up in the morning and all conscious thoughts come hovering back into my head. 

___




שִׁיר הַלֵּל לְטַל  /  מרים


שִׁיר הַלֵּל
לְטַל עַל שִׁיבּוֹלֵי זָהָב
לְרֵיחַ אֳרָנִים נוֹשַׁב
לְזִכְרוֹן גֶּשֶׁם, כּוֹכְבֵי מִדְבָּר
לְפִּרְפּוּרֵי אוֹר בֵּין עַנְפֵי הַבַּר.

שִׁיר עֶרֶשׂ
לְעוֹלָם שֶׁכֻּלּוֹ דְּבַשׁ וְדֶמַע
לְחוּשִׁים רוֹדְפֵי רֹךְ וְתֵמַהּ
לִימֵי חֲלוֹף, לְלֵּיל רוֹגֵעַ
אָזְלַת הַזְּמַן בֵּין עוֹר נוֹגֵעַ.

שִׁיר תִּקְוָה
שֶׁעֵינֵי הָתְכוֹל לֹא יִדֹּמּוּ נְכַר
שְעֳדְנוּת הַקֹּדֶשׁ לֹא תִּרְחַק מָחָר,
שְשׁכִינַת הַשַּׁלְוָה וּנְתִיבֵי הַתֹּם
יְמַלְאוּ הַטֶנֶא כל יום את היום.

___


It happens sometimes, for no apparent reason. The steams of anger, frustration, humility and anxiety take place in the heart. You go from one place to another to feel less abandoned, only to realize you are now even more alone. It's a horrible feeling and ironically it usually happens right after a few days of pure joy. The bad feelings set camp for a little while in the little tiny heart (which has capacity for containing the entire universe) and then pass on to someone else, I suppose... Sometimes you find that this is similar to dogs eating grass. They have something in their stomach trying to get out so they eat grass which helps them vomit. Maybe the tears during this morbid loneliness are actually covering many other things as well, and in that way, cleaning out my system from all hard feelings.

___


מה רציתי להגיד?
על אנשים שלא אכפת להם.

על אנשים שמשקרים ושגורמים לי לבכות.

אבל עדיף שלא אתמקד בזה אלא בשפע הטוב שבעולם, אפילו באותם אנשים ממש.
האיש במקום העבודה ששיקר לי ביום חמישי וגרם לכל הגוף שלי להזדעזע מתחושת בגידת אמון, הוא אדם מאוד מסור לעבודה שלו.

חשבתי לעצמי, "האם על דבר כזה קטן ושולי שווה לבכות ולצאת מוקדם מהעבודה?" לעניות דעתי, כן.

על איזה דברים צריך להזדעזע בעולם? 

על חוסר אמון, על חוסר כנות. לפחות בעולם שלי. אם אין כנות, מה יש?

והשפע שיש בעולם... כל כך הרבה שפע.

אנשים אהובים, יקירים, אדיבים וחמים, שאותם אני אוהבת ושאותי הם אוהבים. כשיש לך אנשים לפנות אליהם כאשר אתה פגוע, אתה חווה שפע. אתה מבין שחום הלב של אנשים הם מים גאים (מלשון גאות) שעוטפים את גדת נהר הלב שלך. 

כאשר אתה נמלא שלווה ממשמע קולו של אהובך, אתה חווה שפע.

כאשר יש לך אהוב אוהב, וכאשר יש לך חברים - ח-ב-ר-י-ם, שהם מחוברים, שהם חלק מנימי הקיום שלך ומפעימות הלב שלך, אתה חווה שפע!
ואתה יכול להגיד להם דברים אמיתיים, דברים כמשמעם, דברי הלב,
והם יכולים להגיד לך גם כן, איך הם באמת מרגישים ומה באמת שלומם,
ואתה יכול לדעת שגם אם הם לא אומרים, וגם אם אתה לא אומר, עדיין הידיעה קיימת שהאמת לאמיתה נמשכת ביניכם כרוח קדים.

אני יודעת שיש לבבות בעולם, שיש רגש בעולם. שיש את הנתיב הזה של הכֶּנות, שלא מאכזב אף פעם.



No comments: